3.07.2007

simple shoes

Hi guys,

I know Jessica might have mentioned this site in class, but here is the link again. I know we're always posing the question, "How can we be better ecologists?" Well here it is. I think this company is doing an amazing thing, and I know you'll find it very interesting as well.

I also know that Bayou Birkenstock on Lee Drive sells this brand, so if you want to order a pair and can't get them online, you can go there. It's only about 2 minutes from Campus in the first shopping center to the left when you turn from Highland onto Lee from Campus.

www.simpleshoes.com

2 comments:

jes k said...

this is funny! my dad starting wearing simple shoes back when i was in middle school! i thought he was so dorky, and then my "skater" friends starting wearing them too as an alternative to vans and onestars!

Anonymous said...

You mean materialistic ecologists? ^^

.o0